How to draw and defend your thesis by using Idea Puzzle® software
A free entrance seminar organized by ULHT and Idea Puzzle, called ‘How to draw and defend your thesis by using Idea Puzzle®’ software”, will be held at B 1.1 Auditorium on May 28th, 6pm.
To be part of the audience please register until May 27, by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The issues discussed will be:
- Research as a system of 21 questions
- Theorical questions of your research
- Methodological questions of your research
- Empiric questions of your research
- Rethorical questions of your research
- Copyright questions of your research
- Application of Idea Puzzle software to the research by the audience.
At the end of the Seminar two awards of 1000 euros each will be presented.
These awards, 1 to Portugal and another abroad, will be offered by Santander Universidades to the best research draw developed with Idea Puzzle®software.