Position for Junior COPELABS Researcher
May / June 2017
Preferred Skills and Profil
- MSc or PhD (up to 3 years of independent career) within the fields of computer science, informatics or similar fields
- Good experience with programming in UNIX, Android (java, C++)
- Strong skills in programming (java) area a preferential aspect
- Acquaintance with named-data networking is a preferential aspect
- Acquaintance with networking systems, packet based networks, embedded systems
If you have above mentioned skills requires please provide until April 30th to firstname.lastname@example.org the following documentation:
- application letter
- your CV (pdf)
The position will be immediately filled once an adequate candidate is found.
To get more information about this position click here.