Fernando Catarino holds a MSc degree on Religion Studies by Catholic University of Lisbon since 2014.
He is a junior researcher at Centre for Research in Applied Communication, Culture, and New Technologies, Universidade Lusófona de Humanidades e Tecnologias (CICANT, ULHT).
He is also a PhD student in Communication Studies at the same university, whose main interests are health communication, e-health, m-health, e-learning, m-learning, theology and human sciences.
As project manager he has good organizational skills and competencies, training and professional experience in managing European and national co-funded projects.
As researcher he has participated in five international founded projects, namely:
- InnovaMuseum: Museums come back to the local community through Art&Food – Ref: 570516-CREA-1-2016-1-IT-CULT-COOP1;
- Improving Prenatal Health Communication: Engaging Men via e-Health; Creative Lab: Access to Profession for persons with Handicap – Ref: 2017-1-FR01-KA202-037386;
- Media Literacy for all;
- Migra-TED: Migrations and human rights enhanced through Technology in Education.
- 2014: Mestrado. Master’s Degree. Religious Studies.
- Universidade Católica Portuguesa Lisboa. Portugal.
- 2009: Licenciatura. Licentiate Degree. Religious Studies.
- Universidade Católica Portuguesa Braga, Portugal.