In_NovaMusEUm – Museums come back to the local community through Art & Food
Museums come back to the local community through Art & Food
In_NovaMusEUm project aims to strengthen the capacity to attract new audiences of European museums located in peripheral areas, through activities of audience development related to Art&Food, valorization of museum artworks collections and local cultural heritage.
- To create and test a new shared methodology of audience development related to Art&Food for EU peripheral museums;
- To reinforce audience development skills of EU peripheral museums’ responsibles;
- To increase local community’s feeling of belonging to peripheral museums through art and food, boosting new confidence and ideas;
- To create new forms of artistic cooperation between EU peripheral museums’responsibles and local emerging artists;
- Implementation of one shared strategy of audience development related to Art&Food, for EU peripheral museums.
- Centro Europeu Turismo, Cultura e Spettacolo (Italy);
- Museum Skoklostersslott (Sweden);
- Theodoros Papagiannis Museum (Greece);
- CICANT – Universidade Lusófona (Portugal);
- Tirana Ekspres (Albania).
Find more: innovamuseum.org