International Student Film Market
Project Proposal for Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership
The Virtual Student Film Market will be developed on an interactive platform in Internet – in order to offer continuous opportunities for both film students and film industries for match-making and finding suitable forms of co-operation, the virtual film market portal will be established on the internet.
As direct outcome, among others, through the Virtual International Student Film Market a graduation film project of feature film development would find a professional producer that would take the project into its slate and go into production, film school students would be able to network in order to find contacts for their traineeship or professional practice and in longer terms it helps to enter to labour market, contacts formed between film students in the Virtual International Student Film Market would later merge into professional collaboration and result in future international co-productions, etc.
• Baltic Film, Media, Arts and Communication School, Tallinn University, Estonia, http://www.tlu.ee/en/Baltic-Film-Media-Arts-and-Communication-School
• NGO Black Nights Film Festival, Estonia, www.poff.ee and www.swff.ee
• Screen Academy Scotland, UK, www.screenacademyscotland.ac.uk
• Lisbon Lusófona University, Portugal, www.ulusofona.pt
• The International Association of Film and Television Schools (CILECT), France, www.cilect.org
• Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre, Estonia, www.ema.edu.ee
• Estonian Academy of Arts, Estonia, www.artun.ee
• Short Film Centre ShortEST