Inês Gil is an Associate Professor at the Universidade Lusófona de Humanidades e Tecnologias (ULHT) in Lisbon, where she teaches film studies and photography since 2000.
She also is the director of the Photography course created in 2008.
She holds a Ph.D in Cinema Studies by the Université Paris 8, published in 2005 by the Gulbenkian Editions; in 2010, she concluded a post-doc in Film Studies about the relation between Sacred and Cinema.
Since 2010, she is the head of the Center UNESCO Image, Sound and Criativity of the Universidade Lusófona.
She is a member of the R&D research unit CICANT-Centre for Research in Applied Communication, Culture and New Technologies.
- 2002: Doutoramento. PhD. Cinema.
- Université Paris 8. França.
- 1999: Mestrado. Master’s Degree. História da Arte.
- Universidade Nova de Lisboa. Portugal.
- 1994: Licenciatura. Licentiate Degree. Restauro.
- Institut Français de Restauration. França.