José Elias Ramalho
José Elias Ramalho is a doctoral student in Communication Science at Universidade Lusófona in Lisbon and develops his thesis with the theme “Communication in shared bicycle systems (SBP) in Portugal”. He has a master’s degree in Management, a degree in Neuromarketing and Neostrategy and a postgraduate degree in Public Administration, with specialization in the FORGEP and CAGEP courses. His research interests include Communication, Communication of Bicycle Sharing Systems, Sustainability, Urban Sustainable mobility, Public Management (FORGEP and CAGEP), Social Responsibility (Advisor Board, SOCIALSME Project) and Neurocommunication and Neuroestrategia (European Business School in Madrid, Sales Brain with the Salesbrain neuromap ™ model). José Ramalho is Member of the 2016 Technical Committee of the II Hackathon Mais de Sustentabilidade of the Benchmarking Brazil Program. Representative of the Employment and Professional Training Institute on Technical Commissions, CT 164 Social Responsibility and CT- 165.
In the Professional field, he is a Senior Technician at IEFP, IP, with extensive experience in Employment and Professional Training. He is a jury of the National Commission for the ECOXXI competition – indicator 6 – Employment since 2006. He coordinated an accessibility and mobility project in an urban space called the “Mobility Corridor” for the Disabled Population of the city of Loures, protocoled by the Santa Casa da Misericórdia de Lisboa and the Municipality of Loures, in partnership with the company “A Mobilidade Positiva”. He also intervenes in the dimension of Citizenship, collaborating with the Junta Freguesia da Bobadela, where he served as treasurer, councilor, deputy in the Loures Municipal Assembly and collaborates with several non-profit associations.
- 2016: PhD student. COMMUNICATION SCIENCES. Universidade Lusófona de Humanidades e Tecnologias, Lisbon, Portugal.
- 2014: MASTER’S DEGREE. Management. ISG – Business & Economics School (Instituto Superior de Gestão), Lisbon, Portugal.
- 2014: Degree in Neuromarketing and Neostrategy Escola Europeia de Negócios, Madrid, Spain.
- 2005-2006: Post-Graduation in Public Management with equivalence to the Public Management Training Program Course – (FORGEP) and Advanced Public Management Course (CAGEP). ISG – Business & Economics School (Instituto Superior de Gestão), Lisbon, Portugal.
- 1998: Graduate Degree. Management Universidade Internacional, Portela de Sacavém, Lisbon, Portugal.