Lília Marcelino has a Bachelor Degree in Psychology at Universidade Lusófona (2005) and a Master in Communication in Organizations. Former doctoral grantee at the Foundation for Science and Technology (SFRH / BD / 69366/2010), she has a Ph.D. in Education since 2015. She has a postdoctoral grantee on the project “Social participation in students with Special Educational Needs in public schools “funded by FCT (PTDC / MHC-CED / 4150/2014). Her research interests are focused on Numerical Cognition and Mathematics Learning Difficulties. Lília gave certified training to teachers, psychologists and other professionals in the area of dyscalculia and Mathematics learning difficulties. She has published in international and national journals, such as Frontiers in Psychology or Quadrante (a Portuguese journal focused on Mathematics Education) and has participated in national and international scientific events. In 2017, the study “Método sentido de número: intervenção nas competências numéricas precoces em crianças do 1.º ano de escolaridade” [Number sense method: Numerical competencies intervention for 1st grade students] was one of the nominees for best poster at the 15th European Congress of Psychology in Amsterdam. Currently, she is a Doctoral Researcher at CICANT–UHLT at Lisbon, Portugal, with research activities on the project GBL4deaf – Game-Based Learning For Deaf Students (LISBOA-01-0145-FEDER-032022).
- 2018: PÓS-DOUTORAMENTO. POST-DOCTORAL. SOCIAL PARTICIPATION IN STUDENTS WITH SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS.
- Instituto da Educação. Universidade de Lisboa. Portugal.
- 2015: DOUTORAMENTO. PHD. EDUCAÇÃO.
- Instituto da Educação – Universidade Lusófona de Humanidades e Tecnologias. Portugal
- 2018: MESTRADO. MASTER’S DEGREE. COMUNICAÇÃO DAS ORGANIZAÇÕES
- Escola de Comunicação, Arquitetura, Artes e Tecnologias da Informação – Universidade Lusófona de Humanidades e Tecnologia. Portugal.2005: LICENCIATURA. LICENCIATE DEGREE. PSICOLOGIAEscola de Psicologia e Ciências da Vida – Universidade Lusófona de Humanidades e Tecnologia. Portugal.http://orcid.org/0000-0002-1811-9531