EEMC – European Election Monitoring Center is a research project, promoted by the University of Roma Tre, funded by the European Parliament (Events Category COMM/SUB/2018/E id. n. 0147.) EEMC is focused on promoting citizens’ awareness of the vote and the electoral debate, and to increase knowledge about the European electoral campaigns topics, involving in the process of voting the largest number of potential voters.
We present below the pdfs of the Exploratory Project Reports of the Center for Research in Applied Communication, Culture and New Technologies of the Lusophone University of Humanities and Technologies:
- European Stereo Masters: Carlos Relvas
- Linear and non-linear modeling of human motor pattern variability
- Determining factors in building the identity of young people through the consumption of clothing and footwear brands
- The Technique and the Media as a Problem: from Representation to Thought
- Emotional Impulse, Logical Arguments, And Social Media Influence Driving Decision Making
This action aims to foster media literacy for all, through a multi-stakeholder approach and a good-practices rationale, meaning documenting and evaluating all the process.
Lisbon Sound Map. Mapa Sonoro da Cidade de Lisboa.